Release name: Automated Testing
Date: 27 Mar 2016
Published by: Allevo.ro
Part of our EU-funded corporate treasury project, meet our FinTPc automated testing tool! Why this need for automation? Because it is more reliable and way quicker than manual tests, hence we all get faster feedback and benefit from improved quality.
The automated testing tool is an open-source functional extension of FinTPc designed to make the testing process more objective. Its main purpose is to assist and help people involved in the testing and validation process, providing fast and complete checks of FinTPc:
– after the initial installation in the customer’s environment;
– after configuration changes;
– after the installation of major releases or patches, also known as regression testing;
– after extending the product with new features.
It is built as a collection of modules that can be used on their own to test certain business or technical functionalities. The automated testing is performed:
– in different deployment architectures;
– for different versions of prerequisites;
– for different technical interfaces with other applications;
– for custom configurations.